- Sort by Default Order
While vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is made in the skin when 7-dehydrocholesterol reacts with sunlight, many things affect the degree to which this biosynthesis occurs, including time of day, seasons, location, smog/pollution, clothing, shade of skin (darker skin requires more sun), and sunscreen use. Low-cholesterol diets and certain cholesterol therapies can also affect vitamin D formation. By some estimates, one billion people worldwide have vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency.
With the Gold Membership, you receive up to twenty-six 30 minute sessions per membership year, for your personal consultations. Reliable Advice when you want it Empowering You to Optimize your Health through Health Information. A lot of information is available on the internet, but what is relevant to you? Start by asking us. Mind and Body Wellness Seeking health information online is frustrating. Information overload is a common problem and you end up doing more harm than good. Simplify your life so that you can focus on the things you love to do.
When you register for our WellnessPlus™ Platinum Membership you receive unlimited consultations with our clinical pharmacists throughout your membership year. With our Platinum Membership, you get a comprehensive approach to health management, members will have access to services that will help them achieve the most of their health.
- Personalized health screening that includes the initial WellnessPlus™ Genomics initial consult
- Individualize immunization information (where applicable)
- Comprehensive Travel health (once per membership cycle)
- Certified Diabetes Educator services
- Initial assessment of nutraceutical/ pharmaceutical compatibility
- Medication management therapy
- Disease state management as per Canadian guidelines
- Orthomolecular balancing for nutrition/ mental wellness
- Proactively prevent disease states by ordering/ interpreting lab work for optimizing wellness (where applicable)
- On-going nutraceutical/ pharmaceutical advise
- Wellness education, the holistic approach
- Halt the Tobacco™ program